16 August 2010

Scran's Graham Delights

I know i'm going to have to have something sweet to get me through tomorrow...well, this whole back to school week for that matter.

I attempted to make Scran's graham delights...we'll see how i faired...they are cooling at the moment!

1 c butter
1/2 c light brown sugar
1/2 c chopped pecans (or walnuts or whatever nut you like)
12-19 graham crackers
1 1/2-2 c chocolate chips

Mix the butter, sugar, and nuts on low heat and bring to a boil for 3 minutes (I cheated and did the melting and boiling in the microwave)

Place graham crackers on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.

Pour mixture over graham crackers. Bake for 10 minutes at 350.

Remove from oven. Cover with chocolate chips and allow them to melt, then spread the melted chocolate. Let cool in the refrigerator. Break into pieces.

YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment