14 August 2010

message boards



I went through the effort (if you've shopped with me you know i hum and haw about stuff) to buy a seagrass board and a dry erase board at the end of last week. I put them up in the kitchen and not 24 hours later...BOOM...yes...feel on the floor. One would think that I would just secure them a little better and be done with it, but I think in the back of my mind that wasn't really for that space in the first place.

so....

I created these little numbers this morning out of foam board, fabric and a hot glue gun. they are secured by my favorite putter-uppers...command strips. oh, and the dry erase part is from Michaels...if you haven't seen these they are in the poster board section. I think they are simply called dry erase sheets. they are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment