i must have spent 30 minutes cleaning 14 stairs today. between the cat hair, my hair, and general dust bunnies i could have ripped every other hair that hadn't already fallen out and attached itself to our burgundy carpet runner on our stairs.
i swear i am going to rip that mess up before the end of the summer...just sayin'.
i've had in my mind for over a year now that i wanted to do this, but just haven't done it because i just don't know what's under there.
well, if i get around to it this summer, i will certainly post pictures.
Help! Wheelchair modifications, anyone?
6 years ago

I feel your pain...our basement steps have disgusting carpet on them and under it is not very nice wood. It is going to be a BIG project when it happens. I foresee a weekend with a huge stack of grading...and I tear it right the heck up to avoid my "to do" list.
ReplyDelete