14 June 2012

EOY Gifts

So, I didn't get to clutches as I mentioned I was going to try to do earlier.  I am really happy with what we ended up giving L's support staff though. 

We put together "Time to Relax" bags for his teachers, therapists and aides.  Luckily Target had beach bags on sale for $5 a piece.  I then headed over to the travel section to pick up some summery items and finally swung through and got nail polish, toe separators, and a face mask for a nice pampering effect.  When I got home I used the Sharpie paint pens I had left over from L's bday party and put the last name initial of each support staff member on the clear part of the beach bag.



We wanted to give Ms. Darnell, L's assistant an extra special gift and I found this perfect necklace.


While I was at my fav store good ole Tar-jay I picked up some additional relaxation gifts for our amazing secretaries at Henley.  These ladies have taken such good care of me during my transition to Henley.  I wrote on each of their bags, "You've taken care of us all year, now it's time to relax."  I got them a freezable tumbler--and yes, I hope they put something they can't drink at school in there in the evenings and on the weekends! and a beach towel.  I'm sure they still have plenty of work to do this summer, but at least we are out of their hair!  I adore these ladies and can't wait to see them again in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment