20 June 2012

Cameron's "new" room

I've been wanting to rearrange Cam's room since we got her "big girl bed" but I just haven't gotten around to it.

The best part about this transformation is I did not spend a single dime!  I just found stuff around the house and utilized what I had!

In this progress I definitely wanted to incorporate a 'reading nook' in the closet.  I've been dying to do that in one of the kids rooms for awhile...I think i even blogged about it.  The one I created today is no where near as fancy as the pictures I posted of the reading nook closets I found online and in magazines, but it certainly didn't cost me as much either!

Here are the befores...



Yeah, we're THAT messy.  Well, I should clarify, the GIRLS in this family are THAT MESSY!

and the afters...



drum roll for the closet reading nook please...




yay!

1 comment: