10 February 2010

new rainboots!

i finally ordered shoes without holes! i've been wearing my crocs, which I LOVE, but with so much snow these days it's not been fun...wet, cold feet. I ordered them from tar-jay again because they have such cute patterns, but the complaint i have from the other ones i ordered a couple of years ago is that they crack, which defeats the purpose of rainboots! my solution: MOD PODGE! i hope it works! I painted mod podge all over the roots to give them an extra sealant.

here are the pictures from target (http://www.target.com/) I will try to get some pics of me and my dry, warm feet before too long!


side note: the pattern i REALLY wanted was sold out of my size...pink polka dots, of course. i have been checking the site about 100 times a day to make sure they didn't restock...can anyone say obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment